Schild Estate - WIN A TRIP TO THE BAROSSA Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Acceptance of all terms & conditions form part of the conditions of entry.
- Entry is subject to the purchase of any 6 pack of Schild Estate wine in one transaction.
- Entry is subject to being a 9/11 Your Loyalty Member
- The Promoter is Moorooroo Estate Wines Pty Ltd. ABN 95 083 034 011
- The first entry drawn will win a trip for 2 to the Barossa with transfers from their nearest capital airport, including 2 nights of accommodation and transfers as well as a behind the scenes tour of Schild Estate valued at $5,000 total. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Images found on Point of Sale material are for illustration purposes only.
- Winner must cover cost of transport from their residence to closest capital airport, transfers covered by prize are from Adelaide airport to Barossa and return.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied by way of original store receipt which must be retained and shown to the Promoters representative for winner to claim prize. Subject to meeting this condition, entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of Schild Estate Wines and their associated agencies & their immediate families.
- Only one entry per six pack is permitted.
- Entry must be per the instructions as detailed on the in store point of sale/marketing collateral. Entries open Monday 30th July 2018 at 8.30am and close Monday 27th August 2018 at 5pm.
- All entries are logged instore after purchase is made
- 1 random entrant will be selected out of a draw.
- The winner will be selected at 12 pm on Friday 31st August 2018 in store.
- Winners will be notified personally by phone and in writing by mail or email if provided and winners name will be published on the Schild Estate’s website www.schildestate.com.au, on Friday 31st August 2018.
- If in the event a prize is not claimed within 3 months of the final draw date, there will be a redraw on Tuesday, November 27th, 2018 at 12.00 pm at the same location as the original draws using the same methodology. Winner will be notified in writing and by phone and details published on our website www.schildestate.com.au by 30th November 2018.
- The promoter is Moorooroo Estate Wines Pty Ltd, 1095 Barossa Valley Way, Lyndoch SA 5351. ABN 95 083 034 011. Neither the promoter nor its agencies will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect, consequential or economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained by association with the use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. For healthy men and women drinking no more than two standard drinks on any day reduces the lifetime risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury. A full version of the guidelines is available at: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/ds10-alcohol.pdf